- Purpose: To teach participants to create, administer, manage, and analyze results from online marketing research surveys in two 2-hour sessions.
- Dates: July 21 and 28, 2015
- Location: MTSU Business and Aerospace Building, Room S306
- Time: 9 to 11 a.m. each day
- Cost per Participant: $200
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Heat maps and summary tables for the state and 10 MSAs through May
Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Tennessee's unemployment rate and initial unemployment claims declined in April, while single-family housing permits, state sales tax collections, and nonfarm employment rose. See graphs for the state and 10 MSAs at Tracking Tennessee's Economy.
Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Heat maps and summary tables for the state and 10 MSAs through April
Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Read the latest Global Commerce — "2014 Foreign Direct Investment into Tennessee."
"New or expanded foreign-owned operations led to 6,327 jobs (versus 4,607 in 2013)." [ more ]
Monday, May 18, 2015
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Check out the new Jones College magazine: