Single-family home permits, state sales tax collections, and seasonally adjusted nonfarm employment all rose in June for Tennessee. See graphs for the state and 10 metro areas at Tracking Tennessee's Economy.
Friday, August 21, 2015
Friday, August 14, 2015
Heat maps and summary tables for the state and 10 MSAs through June
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
The Business and Economic Research Center's 2015 economic impact study on Nashville's heath care industry will be revealed by Nashville Health Care Council Aug. 18, 10-11 a.m., at the Bridge Building, 2 Victory Avenue, Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37213.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Tennessee initial unemployment claims, single-family home permits, and unemployment rate dropped in May, sales tax collections and nonfarm employment gained, and average weekly hours and earnings were unchanged from April. See graphs for the state and 10 MSAs at Tracking Tennessee's Economy.
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- Purpose: To teach participants to create, administer, manage, and analyze results from online marketing research surveys in two 2-hour sessions.
- Dates: July 21 and 28, 2015
- Location: MTSU Business and Aerospace Building, Room S306
- Time: 9 to 11 a.m. each day
- Cost per Participant: $200
Monday, June 22, 2015
Heat maps and summary tables for the state and 10 MSAs through May